Wednesday, March 10, 2010

post1

Hi

This is the first time I am writing something. Actually when this blog funda became popular a couple of years ago, I considered it as a worthless shit (u know for Gujarati people everything has to be worth something) and a waste of time and I vowed never to waste my time here. I am not in an idea that many people should visit my blog and write comments on it but the very idea of publishing something on internet with my name attached on it gave me a thrill otherwise I can write my blog on MS Word and save it on my computer (actually I have typed this document on MS Word and have pasted it here then).

I don't know how to write neither am creative at all. Just a couple of days before, my very good friends Anirudh and Priyanka appeared on BlogSpot but than I thought that they are wasting their time and going with the trend of blogging. But then when I was sleeping once in a maths lecture (as I always am) this idea to write something just passed through my mind. I suddenly woke up, acted on the thought and created a rough draft in my mind. May be I am also going with the trend but I don't know now. I will write as much as I can and one day if another such thought comes I will delete this all.

First I thought to write on wordpress but than it is a standard thing where expert people write their views and I don't want to insult them by writing my rubbish in between them. And for newcomers like me BlogSpot is the only one.

I would here like to give some background about myself here. I am a Management student at Gujarat University and an Engineer already (so as Aamir Khan says in 3Idiots I am a gadha). I would surely get back to him and justify my point in this blog but some other day.


Now it time for me to go to college so am leaving now. And force me yaar I will surely keep blogging.


Taa Taa

1 comment:

  1. likes this...wow dhruv its encouraging me too tht i hv to also write something that will publish my name between expert people....

    Divyang Kundariya
    UnitedWorld School Of Business.

    ReplyDelete